HOTEL SCORING INTERNATIONAL is a project belonging to ARQUIBERICA ARQUITECTURA E INGENIERIA S.L., whose purpose is to award a distinction and a certificate accrediting the SCORING obtained by means of a technical self-assessment, which can be verified by its own or a third party auditing entity.
B. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
ARQUIBERICA ARQUITECTURA E INGENIERIA S.L. (HOTEL SCORING INTERNATIONAL), with CIF B-97.650741 and registered office at calle Timoneda nº 1. 46008 VALENCIA, hereinafter HSI.
HOTEL SCORING INTERNATIONAL
C. What personal data does HSI process and where does it come from?
Only that which is necessary to provide our services or to meet the requests of our interested parties.
- Data provided directly by the data subject or by another person of the company where the data subject provides his or her services:
In this case the information may be collected (i) through business cards, (ii) when someone fills out a form on HSI’s website or (iii) by providing the information necessary for HSI to provide its services.
The personal data processed in each case are:
- To answer your queries, issue self-assessment results (or other forms posted on HSI’s web pages) or access HSI’s database: name and surname, corporate e-mail, corporate telephone number and tax ID number.
Likewise, in certain WEB forms, HSI uses an interposed third party to generate proof of the consent given by the user. In these cases, HSI collects, for the sole purpose of generating such proof, the user’s fingerprint (a set of data extracted from the user’s terminal that allows the terminal to be univocally identified).
- In order to provide service to customers, the following information is requested:
- If the client is a legal entity, name and surname of a contact person, his/her position in the company, corporate e-mail and contact telephone number.
- If the customer is an individual entrepreneur, he/she will be asked to additionally provide: NIF, postal address and bank details.
- In order to provide service to customers, the following information is requested:
- Data collected automatically through cookies:
We also collect data automatically through cookies, or data storage and retrieval devices, on the navigation and use made by our users when accessing our platform, our social network accounts or our emails or SMS.
In these cases, the information collected relates to contextual data such as, for example, the browser version, the IP address from which you connect, the time you open emails, the pages or sections of the platform visited or the terminal from which you connect.
For more information about this treatment, you can consult our Cookies Policy.
- Data obtained from social media:
HSI has access to the social profiles of the people or entities that decide to follow their accounts in social networks, so it has access to the information available according to the level of privacy that each user has configured in each network, for example, if you do not make your email public to other contacts, HSI will not see it.
HSI limits itself to interacting with its followers by posting news about its activity and responding to messages or mentions in comments.
If you wish to control the information HSI automatically obtains from social networks, you can do so through your profile options in each of the social networks in which you have an account. To do so, you must log in to the social network and manage from your user profile what information you allow the network to make public and to whom you allow access to it.
- E-mail addresses provided by the user:
HSI will use the email data provided by the user for the sending of notifications or any other information related to HSI products or services. In some cases this information and/or instructions sent by e-mail to the user, will be a fundamental requirement for the activation of some products or services.
- Data obtained from public sources:
Such as contact information for representatives of public or private institutions.
HSI does not collect data considered particularly sensitive by the regulations of each country.
It is the responsibility of the interested parties that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and updated and only they will be responsible for any damage or harm, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation.
D. Why and for what purpose does HSI process such personal data?
- I. Execution of the service contract with HSI or application of pre-contractual measures:
- a. To process the user registration request on the website, to activate your subscription, for which it will be necessary to verify your identity.
- b. Provide the requested service, as well as perform the billing and collection of the same and manage, maintain and control the contractual relationship with customers, in addition to resolving possible doubts.
The personal data requested for these purposes are those necessary to meet your request or to formalize and manage the service provision agreement and, therefore, it is mandatory to provide them, since, if these data are not provided, HSI will not be able to adequately meet your request or questions, activate your subscription, or formalize the contractual relationship, or provide or properly manage the aforementioned service.
- II. Legitimate interests of HSI:
- a. In the case of clients, HSI may carry out commercial and/or advertising actions or communications, by any means, including electronic or equivalent communications, related to products or services similar to those contracted, in accordance with Article 21 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) in Spain.
- b. HSI may process contact data of natural persons providing services in a legal entity (to maintain a relationship with the latter) and those relating to individual entrepreneurs (provided that they refer to them in that capacity). Only the data necessary for their professional location will be processed.
- III. Consent
- a. To send information and advertising about HSI products and services, by any means, including electronic or equivalent communications.
- b. To receive information and advertising of products and services of other companies of the ARQUIBERICA group or third parties, by any means, including electronic or equivalent communications.
- c. To transfer your data to third parties, under the conditions set out in the section “with whom HSI shares this information”.
The consent granted by the attorneys-in-fact or authorized persons for the purposes indicated above, for the purposes of article 21 of the LSSI, shall be understood to be given both on their own behalf and on behalf of the legal entity they represent.
If you do not authorize the processing of your personal data for the above purposes, this will not affect the maintenance or fulfillment of the contractual relationship that you may have with HSI.
- IV. Fulfillment of a legal obligation
Facilitate the data subject to exercise his or her rights under Articles 15 to 22 of the RGPD and follow up on the request received within one month in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD, the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD) and any other applicable legislation on data protection.
E. With whom does HSI share this information?
HSI shares your information with:
- Service providers contracted by HSI (data processors). Such as, for example, the hosting service or legal advisors. HSI contractually requires all its processors to use the personal data provided only for the purpose intended by the contract and to return or destroy such personal data upon termination of the contract.
- HSI’s contracted service providers (processors) located outside the European Economic Area, involving International Data Transfers (IDTs). In these cases, HSI requires such recipients to comply with measures designed to protect personal data and, for this purpose, relies on EU-approved mechanisms that allow such transfers.
- On the other hand, HSI will only communicate your personal data to third parties when:
- It is the company in which you provide your services. In this case, HSI may communicate: the data provided, together with your consumption of HSI services/products, for the purposes of enabling the aforementioned company to manage and maintain the contractual relationship with HSI, as well as fraud prevention.
- You express to HSI your interest in contracting products or services from our partners. Only in this case your data would be communicated to them for the provision of such product or service.
- Tax Agency, judges and courts, etc., by legal obligation.
F. Data Retention
Personal data, provided through contact forms, will be retained by HSI for a maximum period of 6 months, unless you indicate your wish to receive commercial communications, in which case they will be retained until you object or revoke your consent.
If you are a customer of HSI, your personal data will be retained for as long as the contractual relationship remains in force. If you are an employee of a legal entity client, HSI will keep your personal data as long as you are not terminated by such legal entity and, in any case, for the duration of the contractual relationship between HSI and the company in which you provide your services. In both cases, once the contractual relationship ends, HSI will keep your personal data blocked during the legal prescription periods (in general, 6 years according to the Commercial Code regulations). Once these statutes of limitation have expired, your data will be destroyed.
G. Rights of the interested parties
You have the right to request confirmation as to whether HSI is processing your personal data and, if so, to access such data. You also have the right to request portability of your personal data.
If any of your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you should request its rectification.
You may request the limitation of the processing of your data in the following cases:
- Pending a challenge to the accuracy of your data.
- If the processing is unlawful, but you object to the deletion of your data.
- When HSI does not need your data, but you need it for the exercise or defense of claims.
- When you have objected to the processing of your data for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest, while it is being verified whether the legitimate grounds for the processing outweigh yours.
In addition, you may revoke your consent at any time.
For the correct exercise of your rights, HSI may ask you, when making your request, to prove your identity by means of a copy of your ID card, or equivalent official document, and to identify the company (or companies) to which your data is linked, if applicable. The communication channels at your disposal.
If you believe that HSI has not processed your personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, among other matters, you may contact the Data Protection Officer at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org – Subject: Data Protection Complaint.
Likewise, when you consider it appropriate, you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency, located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid (www.aepd.es), where you may file a complaint.